Tucked between Austin and San Antonio is the town of New Braunfels and the home of Expressionery.com. Originally a German settlement, New Braunfels hugs the banks of the Comal River, where leisurely floating is de rigeur in the Texas heat.
Since 2005 we’ve delighted in bringing fresh and sharable personalized stationery to you, and we’ve watched our product assortment grow to where it is today. Much of our custom stationery is exclusive to Expressionery.com, and with on-screen previews and multiple font choices, it’s easy to make it truly unique.
About the Expressionery.com Blog
In today’s dynamic marketplace, our team of email marketing professionals is constantly exploring new ideas and approaches. In the process, they are continually examining what other companies are doing in their email marketing efforts. Because these explorations might be of value to others, our employees share their opinions in blogs hosted on our Expressionery.com website. Since Expressionery.com hosts these blogs, we want you to know some key things about them:
- The blogs on the Expressionery.com website primarily represent the opinions of the specifically-defined employees who post them.
- Names of other organizations are used in the blogs on our website so that readers can do their own research on whatever action or aspect the blog is referencing. Sometimes, links to other websites are also provided to facilitate this exploration. These actions are done entirely informally and should not be construed as any formal link between Expressionery.com and the company referenced; nor an endorsement of Expressionery.com and/or the blogs hosted on its website.
- The Expressionery.com employees posting the blogs on our website do not receive payments from any of the profiled companies.
- If a profiled organization is a client or affiliate of Expressionery.com that fact will be clearly defined in the blog.
- The blogs posted on the Expressionery.com website are only intended to share thoughts and opinions. They are in no way intended to be perceived as recommendations for any particular marketing strategy or direction for action to be taken.
Expressionery.com takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by Expressionery.com that are available on this website. However, Expressionery.com makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information that is available through this website or represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Nothing in this website should be used by the reader as a source of legal advice. Expressionery.com cannot offer legal advice, including guidance on regulatory interpretation. Each legal problem is different. You should seek advice from your own independent legal and compliance counsel.
Additionally, nothing in this website should be interpreted by the reader as a recommendation for a specific marketing approach or action to be taken. Nor should any result shared imply a similar outcome in another situation. Every business and brand has particular marketing goals that support its business objectives; as such, each requires the development of an individual, professional marketing strategy.
The copyrights and trademarks in all text, images, screens and other materials provided on this website (collectively, the “materials”) are owned by Expressionery.com and/or by third parties. Except as provided below, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, downloaded, displayed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Expressionery.com or the copyright owner.
Disclaimer Regarding Non-Expressionery.com Information
For convenience and informational purposes only, Expressionery.com provides links to other websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from Expressionery.com. Expressionery.com is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to or referenced from the Expressionery.com web server. Expressionery.com neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external websites. Users should be aware that when they select a link on the Expressionery.com website to an external website, they are leaving the Expressionery.com site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING THE MATERIALS) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.