Holiday How-To: Santa’s Reindeer Food
- Muslin bags
- Corn or deer feed
- A thin marker or pen
- The Holiday Deer Custom Stamp
For a festive touch, add a dash of red or green sugar sprinkles.
The Holiday Deer Stamp is also available on a wooden mount for a craftier experience.
- After gathering your supplies, stamp nine muslin bags with the Holiday Deer Custom Stamp. You may have to press firmly and hold the stamp in place for a moment to get a clear impression on the fabric.
- Using the marker, address a bag to each of Santa’s reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph. For an extra hint of whimsy, use a red marker for Rudolph’s bag.
- When the bags are ready, fill each one with a scoop of corn or deer feed and tie closed.
- On Christmas Eve, you can leave the bags next to Santa’s snacks or take it a step further by going outside and sprinkling the food on the lawn. Birds will eat what the reindeer leave behind.