Halloween is around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about Halloween inspired treats. Whether it’s for a neighborhood party, classroom party or a little gift for friends & family- everyone will love your Reese’s Chocolate Popcorn Treat Bags with a Custom Mark. We’re so excited to collaborate with Laura Kelly and her blogger friends to bring you popcorn recipes galore + a special giveaway.
First, you’ll need to assemble your tools. This recipe is easy and can be made in quantities big or small.
– Favorite unflavored popcorn
– Dark chocolate chips
– Reese’s Pieces
– Baker’s Party Shop Paper Bag
– Halloween Custom Stamp
Here’s how to do it:
1) This step is easy, pop your popcorn!
2) Melt your dark chocolate. You can either use a double broiler or put your desired amount of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
3) In a large mixing bowl, carefully mix your dark chocolate and popcorn. Be careful to not break the popcorn.
4) Add your Reese’s Pieces to the mixing bowl and carefully mix your chocolate popcorn.
5) Before putting your popcorn in the treat bag, carefully stamp the top of the bag with your Halloween Custom Stamp. (This is our favorite part!)
6) Put the desired amount of popcorn in the treat bag. Don’t make it too full, you want to be able to easily close the bag.
7) Once you’ve sealed the bag, take your hole puncher and punch two holes at the top of the bag. Then put in your favorite Halloween themed ribbon and tie a bow.
8) Voila! Now you’re done. Now you have a Pinterest inspired Halloween treat without the hassle.
Checkout all the other awesome Popcorn recipes down below! Don’t forget to enter in the giveaway to win a World Market $50 Gift Card & Halloween Treats!
a Rafflecopter giveaway