A guest post by our friend Libby O from PSA Stamp Camp
Like an old friend, my PSA Essentials personalized stamp has been with me for a long time. With patent-pending Peel & Stick technology and thousands of designs, one personalized stamp and a few Peel & Stick packs go a long way. From getting married to buying a house, getting domestic and celebrating holidays and milestones, there are so many uses for a personalized stamp and Peel & Stick designs. Here are 10 of my favorite ways to use PSA Essentials stamps!
10. If you’re getting married, use your personalized PSA Essentials stamp for your entire wedding stationery suite. From sending out save the dates, to showers, to your wedding invitations – use one personalized outer ring and switch up your inner rings to suit the occasion. There’s a stamp for every occasion to dress up your envelopes.
- Save the date stamp from the “Bouquet Toss” collection
- Umbrella shower stamp from the “Bouquet Toss” collection
- Cake stamp from the “Mr. & Mrs.” collection
9. Create your own stationery and notes. Use jotter paper on your desk or purchase any of PSA Essentials’ stampable stationery. It’s an inexpensive way to have personalized stationery in a few seconds!
8. Get crafty and make your own holiday cards. Remove the outer ring of your personalized stamp and use the “Happy Holidays” stamp from the North Pole Peel & Stick pack on your stamper. For your envelopes, put your outer address ring back on, change up the middle to the trees from Tree-O Peel & Stick stamps. Your holiday card is sure to stand out!
- Handmade holiday cards
7. Make your own gift wrap. Remove your personalized stamp and switch it up. Add a cupcake stamp from PSA Cupcake, then a flower from PSA Rosettas to your stamper loaded with different color ink cartridges. Stamp randomly and you’ll have beautiful gift wrap in no time!
- Handmade gift wrap
6. Get domestic! Switch up your stamp die (no need to purchase a whole new stamp because of the Peel & Stick technology) with a “From the kitchen of” stamp.
- Gift tags on homemade goods
5. Host a beautiful baby shower with this DIY project. Have guests write wishes for baby on a card that can be placed in a book for the mom to take home. Use the PSA Little Bunny and PSA Carriage Peel & Stick stamp sets on your PSA Stamper and follow this tutorial to make them.
- Wishes for baby
4. Serve dessert up in style. Dress up cupcakes with these easy toppers. Using your PSA Topiary Peel & Stick stamps, use the Easter Egg and “Happy Easter” sentiment to make these quick and easy toppers during Easter. Change it up for any occasion like birthdays, graduation, 4th of July, Halloween or Thanksgiving.
- Cupcake toppers
3. Create great party favors like these CDs for guests take home. Switch things up on your personalized stamp and have a die made just for your event or occasion – like this “Molly’s 2nd Birthday Party” with “2″ from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick. Use it to create party decorations too like banners, cupcake toppers, napkin seals and more.
- Personalized CD cases
2. Make memories last forever with scrapbooking. Change up your personalized stamp – add Peel & Stick designs like Fancy Flakes, Vanilla Letters & Numbers, and more to any of your layouts.
- The finishing touches for your scrapbook
1. Stamp all of your envelopes and correspondence, quickly and easily and in-style. PSA Essentials personalized stamps come assembled with black ink included, and are good for up to 10,000 impressions. That’s a lot of stamping!
- Stamps for your correspondence