Although Teacher Appreciation Week technically happens just once a year, really we should be thanking our teachers throughout the whole year for their kindness and support. As a busy mom, helping out kids with school assignments can be boring, until it’s time to do something fun and crafty- like a DIY gift. It’s a great way to show your child’s teacher how much they mean to your family and an excuse to craft! Even though it may be easier to pick up a gift card or two, going the extra mile to personalize a teacher gift can mean the world to them.
Our friend Laura Kelly from Laura Kelly Designs has partnered with a handful of crafty bloggers to share plenty of ideas to help you show teachers some love. The next time your teachers does something special to help your child, remember to say thanks. Take a look at some of our Teacher themed stationery and stamps for some inspiration and from 4/25- 5/25 you can use code TEACHERAPP for 30% off any Expressionery teacher gift.
From quick easy printables for the mom-on-the-go, to handprinted wooden signs for crafty moms, there is something for everyone in this collection of teacher appreciation gift ideas.
15 Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Teacher Appreciation Notepad Gift Set Housewife Hellraiser
- Painted Pencil Teacher Name Sign Mine For The Making
- Simple Teacher Appreciation Cookie Gifts Glued to my Crafts
- Dressed Up Baked Goods for Teachers Let’s Fete!
- Never Board In Your Class (Notepad and Stamp Set) Love Joy Glitter
- Cute and Quick Printable Teacher Gift Tags Stage Presents
- Keepsake Teacher Memory Book Amanda Coleman Designs
- Thank You For Your Thyme Planter The Foley Fam
- Crayon Succulent Planter Made with Happy
- Sweet Treats Jar Raising a Healthy Family
- Button Up A Teacher Card A Sweet Berry
- Personalized Note Set Me and My Inklings
- School Themed Teacher Appreciation Card Ellison Education
- Washi Tape Monogram White Lights on Wednesday
- Happiness in a Cup Crafty Chica